Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[Coming to Terms...]

So, for all those who know me, everything has been way crazy lately. I've had all manner of rough times with school, family, and friends for the past few weeks, and that video that I wanted to make just isn't going to happen. I've been sick with a cold turned cough, too, and my throat sounds like the living dead. I wanted a lot of things for this blog, but it's clear to me that those things just aren't going to happen.

I've decided, therefore, that I'll just give an update of what I plan to do for the year, and hope for the best in all other regards.

First off I want to try and cosplay Elizabeth for AOD, *if* I can even go.



Then there's A.B.A. from Guilty Gear, who will be revamped as I've already made her before. This time I'll do the red version. I'm not sure if I'm going to AX or Fanime, only time will tell.



And last but not least, Makoto Kikuchi from Idolm@ster.



I don't know which of her outfits I will be making yet. Only 2 have been shown from the new Idolm@ster game coming out sometime next year. Whichever con I end up wearing ABA to will probably be the same con I unveil Makoto. Although I do think it would be really cute if we were in Japantown taking pictures as an Idolm@ster group with all the Japanese themed stuff in the back... Hmmmm.... Maybe I should switch Elizabeth for Makoto instead..! I don't know, it will depend on who, if anyone, cosplays idolm@ster with me.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what cons I'll be attending in 2011. The one con I am going to for SURE, even if I have to drop cosplays to attend, is PAX. I am really, really heartbroken I couldn't go this year, and I don't want one more year to be spent in disappointment. It'll be a bit more expensive having to pay for a train ticket or plane ticket, but I plan to save every dime to make it! AOD, Fanime, and/or AX are the other cons that would be *nice*, but it will very largely depend on how much money I have. Do wish me luck, as I will certainly need it!

0 comments: