Monday, March 22, 2010

[First Post.]

I guess I'll attempt posting something of substance, but if it seems a little bland do know that this post is more or less a test post for the layout I'll be trying to make.

First off, the cosplay I'm working on right now is Velvet from Odin Sphere. Chief among my numerous insecurities about the entire affair are my body type and my ability to make the psyphers well. Or any prop well, really. I know I can draw what I see pretty well, but when it comes to making weapons structurally sound with what little materials I have... the prognosis isn't so great. >_>; When I have enough money I'd like to invest in the proper tools so that I'll be able to work with more sturdy and reliable materials. My ultimate dream is to learn how to use resin. I've looked up tutorials online but they're always several pages long and confuse me. I have a feeling I'd learn a lot more if I had someone to physically show me how to work it. Anyway, once I think of cooler things to say I guess I'll come back, but this is it for now.