Monday, April 26, 2010

[Pieces, pieces.]

I feel like I've been mending more than just cosplay pieces lately, and while the process has been a shaky one, so far I feel better for the experience. The past few months alone have wielded many changes and I strongly suspect the upcoming few months will wield many more. I'm not so agile or cocky as to say that I've mastered the art of rolling with the punches, so to speak, but I'm improving.
On a less dramatic note, I have Gwendolyn's psypher completed and am awaiting the purchase of the actual rod it will be mounted on so I can put it all together. I made a video of some of my progress which you can view here. Hopefully I'll have Velvet's done by the weekend but I'm playing that by ear right now.
My birthday yesterday was very nice, and a buttload of people wished me happy birthday this year, I'm pretty sure it broke a record. XD My friends got me really nice presents this year too, which I'm wearing while writing this, heh heh :3
AND of course, I got money, enough money to go to PAX, which I am way too excited for. Now just to hold onto it. The deciding factor on whether or not I attend PAX this year is no longer finances, now it's just a matter of whether or not Sheiky can afford to come with me. I just hope she can - on the chance she cannot, though, I can wait another year I think. :3
So yeah, a day in the life of a Keika, fun stuff! Now to go eat, as I have not really eaten anything all day today. x3

2 comments:

Sheik said...

I wish it wasn't all up to me whether you go or not X___________X It's too bad none of our other friends would want to go!

I'm glad you had a great birthday. :)

Keika Strife said...

Even if one of our other friends did want to go it would probably be kinda lame because they don't play any games at all. They would have no appreciation for all the magic that is PAX. :(