Monday, May 3, 2010

[Something to Show for It.]

I finished Velvet's psyphers today, and, while it was a little time-consuming, I am surprised and relieved to find that they turned out better than I had hoped. They're certainly not flawless and I am not sure they'd withstand a closeup, but viewed at a distance they're quite nice, and that is more than enough for me.
I found out the other day that Aegis does not have robot feet in her school uniform. She instead has fake human feet attached, complete with knee-high black socks and black shoes. Since her robot feet were the only reason I had for not completing the costume, I have decided to go ahead and finish it. Today I started cutting the craft foam I intended to use for her headphone things, and while I've come across a small problem, I already have a pretty good idea for how I'll fix it.

Anyway, the first video here is of the process of creating the psyphers:
[LINK]
(Sorry for just the links, when I embedded them they were too wide for my layout so I had to do this instead.)

And this second video here is of the finished product:
[LINK]

I'll be working more on the weekdays, so expect to see even more progress as the days go by. :) Enjoy, everyone!

0 comments: