Monday, May 17, 2010

[Rough. Friggin'. Week.]

It seemed like everything I touched, cosplay wise, was screwing up or just not working at all this week. My Q&A class is kind of painful and, to add to my already irritable mood, I've been getting migraines almost every night. Last night I woke up at 3 in the morning with a migraine like I've never felt before and then threw up tummy acid for the next half hour. Usually when I get a migraine just one side of my head hurts. When that happens, if I apply pressure to that specific area it helps relieve the pain somewhat, until my medication kicks in. Last night, however, my ENTIRE brain hurt. Every area of it, in places I couldn't even reach, excedrin did nothing, pressure did nothing, it felt like my brain was too big for my skull and I just wanted to drill a hole into it to relieve the pressure. It was really strong >_< I got so scared I woke my mom up and told her what was wrong... There wasn't a lot she could do. I woke up this morning still with the remnants of the headache but at least the nausea was gone. Last time I had this sensation it was just discomfort, not really incapacitating pain. If this doesn't stop I'm gonna go to a doctor, even if they don't find anything in particular... :( But this is too much for me. I'm stressed out all the time and getting angry about trivial things because of it. Fanime is less than two weeks away and I have work to do. Ugh...

At least I finished like 90% of my Aegis and Flareon... I just need to be in the state of mind to enjoy it. @_@

2 comments:

Sheik said...

:[ Aww, yeah...stress seems to be getting the best of you and me. I've been taking walks lately and trying to eat better.... I basically went online and looked for the best ways to reduce stress. I can't get rid of problems right away but I can reduce the stress on my body.... @___@; I hope you find ways to reduce the stress...

Fanime is going to be fun...I'm glad you have a lot of progress done. :)!! It's going to be great... I hope you feel better. All I can offer is prayer and the advice above.... hang in there, Keikz~

Keika Strife said...

Thanks Sheiky. I think, or hope, that once this is all done we will have some kind of a small cosplay break, we'll just have time to relax and hang out with the whole crew - that should be the best stress relief there is. :3